What's your favourite Spidey this far?


So, now I have done my list for all X-Men flicks, all films in the MCU, and now I have done my list of all 6 Spider-Man flicks, best to worst!

1) Spider-Man - 9/10
2) Spider-Man: Homecoming - 8.7/10
3) Spider-Man 2 - 8.4/10
4) The Amazing Spider-Man - 8.1/10
5) Spider-Man 3 - 7.5/10
6) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 7/10

The first Spider-Man was my fav, and that is all due to my favouirte Marvel villain to date! The Green Goblin! Played by none other than Willem Dafoe. He set a bar so high for all future villains and for me no-one has ever reached that level of villainism! I don't think I need to explain why Amazing Spider-Man 2 is bottom, it's just god awful! Do you concur? What would you change?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!