'Thor: Ragnarok' Review: The funniest marvel film to date!


Last night I went and watched Thor and his team of revengers as they try to save Asgard from Ragnarok! And, holy shit it was bloody epic, like Hulk raging fire epic, like poor dead Doug epic, like the Lord of thunder epic...

There were so many wonderful things about this film, so, first and foremost I have to thank Taika Waititi for bringing us a Thor film that we have all been revelling to see, a Thor film that is worthy!

The cast were all exceptional, Cate Blanchett was terrific as the goddess of death, Hela, I wasn't to sure on her at first but wow did she nail it. Chris Hemsworthy (pardon the pun) was the funniest he has ever been, Tom Hiddleston was brilliant yet again as the mischievous keniving Loki. I think Hulk had a bigger talking role than Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) in this one, and it was so freaking funny. Karl Urban, Jeff Goldbloom and Tessa Thompson We're all brilliant new additions to the flick, but, the unsung hero who had me in stitches every single time was (funnily enough) the director himself as the terrific (perishable rock guy who's trying to start a revolution), Korg, he was so funny. Also look out for the magical scene with Doctor Strange!

From start till finish I was thoroughly entertained, it has been a while since Marvel have made a movie so outrageously funny, if I wasn't laughing I was completely enthralled by the story telling and the action. The special effects, sound and visual we're first-rate, the soundtracks, dialogue, cameos and pretty much everything we're perfect. This for me has definetly made it in my Top 3 marvel films ever and I pray that Mr. Waititi gets another go at the helm of another Marvel film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!