'Personal Shopper' review: What aload of s***!


4/10
Before I start I would just like to point out that this is my "personal" opinion.

Where the f*** do I begin, I actually cannot comprehend what I just watched, no actually, tell a lie.... Garbage, that's what it bloody was. Kristen Stewart giving almost the exact same performance as she has done in every other movie since the 'Twilight' saga. I thought i would give her another chance and check it out, due to it getting 5/5 from the guardian and 4/4 from Washington post, aswell as a couple other good reviews and i just want to say... What s*** where they smoking.

Everything was just shoddy, graphics where below par, acting was ok-ish, the fact we spend almost half an hour just reading texts going back and forth killed me a little inside, I was not thrilled once and was firmly sat on my sofa nice and relaxed with not one jump or scare or even a blink to be fair, it was a joke, definitely one of the worst films I have watched this year and i wish i never wasted my time. I'm going to stop now before I continue to rip it to shreds and i wont be able to contain the language behind little stars any longer! I'm sorry all you twilight belle lover's but this my opinion. 4/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'OldBoy' Review: WOW!