'The Room' Review: "Leave Your Stupid Comments In Your Pocket!"


Even if "The Room" isn't the most technically polished, sharply-acted, or most coherently-plotted film in the history of cinema, I challenge you to find another movie that will give you as much pure pleasure.

If anyone actually watched this movie and stopped with the notion that it was just a "bad movie" they have absolutely no sense of humor...

This movie is not a "bad movie," this movie is by far the worst movie ever made, and it's absolutely hilarious... It's not like bad movie hilarious where there's some really funny parts (funny for being bad) and the rest is boring... It's absolutely non-stop... My mouth dropped open and literally stayed that way for most of the movie... The sex scenes, the pillow fight, the superb football toss, the completely nonsense drug dealer side story, the tedious San Fran landscape shots, the dialogue, "Hi, Doggy," "You're tearing me apart Lisa," "Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!"

It really was a tour de force of accidental genius! I don't think I have ever laughed AT a movie this hard in my life. I now understand why I always hear people say "it's the best worst movie ever!" Now I'm even more excited to see The Disaster Artist tomorrow night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!