'Justice League' Review: It's Just Not The Avengers And That Editing! Wow!


🌟 Justice League 🌟 Review 🌟 6/10 🌟

Thee Avengers are a team, they kick-ass and crack jokes along the way, yeah there films are not first-rate amazing, but that bond is there, they are a team, it doesn't feel forced and it just flows to a nice rhythm like an orchestra all hitting the right notes, resulting in a symphony of the highest level.

Justice League on the other Hand are like a heavy metal band smashing out a beat no-one can follow, everything just felt like it was all thrown in and ridiculously rushed, resulting in a loud mess!

Firstly, being a big Hollywood movie, there is no excuse what so ever for the poor editing of Superman's moustache, it's ridiculous to think they thought that was acceptable, it really made it so hard to focus on Superman, he was by far the best actor and character, but I just couldn't take him seriously at all, although it did bring a much needed comic relief to the film.

I was really looking forward to seeing Ezra Miller as The Flash, but it wasn't what I was expecting and I blame that entirely on his mediocre dialogue. Steppenwolf was an average villain, CG I thought was not actually that bad, but everything else about him sucked and it only got worse when Superman showed up. I was even disapointed with Wonder Woman, yet again I blame that on the poor writing!

Everything about this film bar Cyborg, Superman and sometimes The Flash was mediocre, it was all extremely rushed, forced and totally inconsistent. Don't get me wrong there were a few enjoyable scenes, they were just overwhelmingly outweighed by the bad. After Wonder Woman I started to have some hope, now, yet again, I feel that hope dissipating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!