Leo's best films! And how I met Leo!


Wow! This guy right! Leonardo DiCaprio! What a fu**ing actor, he has so much talent, charisma and energy he doesn't know what to do with it, it all literally oozes from him in every film he's ever been in. When he's on-form on-screen no-one can match his charisma, he really is a force to be reckoned with and all his hard work finally payed off with The Revenant.
•••••
In no particular order here are all the film's I love (ones with star's are my favourites):
•••••
• Titanic - Jack Dawson (1979)
* The Revenant - Hugh Glass (2015)
* The Wolf Of Wall Street - Jordan Belfort (2013)
* Inception - Cobb (2010)
Django Unchained - Calvin Candie (2012)
* Catch Me If You Can - Frank Abagnale Jr. (2002)
* The Departed - Billy Costigan (2006)
• The Aviator - Howard Hughes (2004)
• Romeo & Juliet - Romeo (1996)
• Shutter Island - Teddy Daniel's (2010)
• The Great Gatsby - Jay Gatsby (2013)
* Blood Diamond - Danny Archer (2006)
* Gangs Of New York - Amsterdam Vallon (2002)
* The Basketball Diaries - Jim Carroll (1995)
• The Beach - Richard (2000)
•••••
I had the luxury of meeting my all time favourite actor at the time when I worked in a hotel in Hampshire as he filmed part of inception at the private airport there. I couldn't believe it, as I walked in the room, there he was just sat at the fucking desk chilling, his bouncers surrounding him like a swarm. I was a porter so I was there with his fresh towels and I just dropped them!! On the floor right in-front of him!! So there's me having a meltdown right in-front of my idol like " I'm sorry Mr. Dicaprio, sorry sir, I'm so so sorry, I will go get you some fresh towels right now." He replies " No, don't be silly, I'm just an ordinary man, those towels will be just fine, I see by your reaction that you must be a fan?" There's me thinking to myself, hahaha just an ordinary man, so modest, you joker! And just a fucking fan, you have no idea! Anyway he then asked me my name, took me down to the reception area and bought me a coffee, we then had a brief chat/interview and he was such a gentlemen. Anyway morale of the story, I met Dicaprio and he was a bloody legend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!