What 🎬πŸŽ₯ Makes You 😭😭 Like A Little πŸ‘Ά?


I have had you followers for a little bit now and I would like to learn some things about you. Soooo, now I'm going to ask all of you something personal and let's see if you have the cohonies to answer, guy's I'm mainly talking to you!

I would like to know, if there is any movie that makes you cry everytime you watch it?

Something that no matter how many times you have seen it, cuts straight to the core, opening up the floodgates of Atlantis, tears streaming from your eyes like the river nile, sobbing like a little baby?

Maybe Titanic does it for you? Or Marley and Me? What about Up? Or maybe even The Green Mile or Stand By Me? Or do you remember Goodnight Mr. Tom? For me it's Seven Pounds starring Will Smith! 😭😭

I have shared mine so If you can find it in your hearts to share this sensitive, gut-wrenching information, I would be so happy!πŸ˜€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!