Marvel's 'The New Mutants' has got it's official trailer and it's all out horror!


HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH! To celebrate this glorious day I thought I would share the new trailer for Marvel's THE NEW MUTANTS which has only just been released!

This is no normal superhero flick, this looks like an all out horror movie and I love it. It looks like the horror studio Blumhouse have made it not 20th Century Fox. I remember director Josh Boone saying it would be different to the other X-Men films, but holy hell not this different.

It looks terrifying, I couldn't be more psyched after seeing this trailer, especially after seeing one of my favourites of Stranger Thing's (Charlie Heaton) and one of my favourites from GOT (Maisie Williams) coming together and becoming mutants. Anya Taylor-Joy, Henry Zaga, and Blu Hunt look great. Played to a creepy version of Pink Floyd's, We don't need no education, the sh** scary haunted asylum and creepy-ass nurse (Alice Braga) have my full attention! Why do we have to wait until April 13th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!