Marvel vs Dc week: 'Marvel's Agent's of Shield' VS 'Gotham'! Who wins you decide!


🥊🥊MARVEL VS DC WEEK: TV SHOWS🥊🥊

🥊🥊MARVEL'S AGENT'S OF SHIELD VS GOTHAM🥊🥊

Well this one is a tricky one, I like them both but Don't love either of them. I wasn't really a lover of shield at the start but it started to grow in me the more it went on, yeah it was a bit cheesy and yeah it was not amazing but Coulson and his crew where pretty awesome and there endeavours where always entertaining. I really struggled to get into shield at the start but Fitz, May and Coulson helped me get into it and start enjoying it and as the series went on the more I enjoyed.

Now On the other hand Gotham I really liked at the start, the first 2 seasons were actually really entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Then there was the 3rd season... I was a bit disappointed to be honest it just lacked the quality of the first although I still love certain characters such as the young Bruce, Alfred, and Penguin.

I'm really looking forward to both upcoming series, but I just can't choose who wins this battle! Can you please help me? Comment below!

#MovieFest #marveldcweek #marvel #dc #gotham #marvelsagentsofshield #showdown #whowins #follow #follow4follow #cinephile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!