'It's Review: Absolutely terrifying, Skarsgard is sensational!


๐ŸŽˆIt๐ŸŽˆReview๐ŸŽˆ10/10๐ŸŽˆ

Firstly I would like to congratulate 'It' on winning my first 10/10 score since I started back in July!

NOW here Is why 'It' got awarded the first 10/10: I am not afraid of clowns one bit, I find them rather hysterical (obviously) and ridiculous looking, so I never really had the heebiegeebies, nor have I ever really understood why people are afraid of them... Well that was until I saw Bill Skarsgard's take on Pennywise the dancing clown who has come back to the small town Derry to haunt 7 young outcasts who must unite together to overcome there deepest fears. Holy f****** sh** he was terrifying, like seriously terrifying, like OMG terrifyingly terrifying. You just cannot fathom how scary he was. The hole way through he just had you so engulfed in the movie while also simultaneously making you feel petrified to even look at him nor listen for that matter. He was so creepy and unsettling so kudos to Andy Muschietti for the great casting choices all round. Bill Skarsgard is bloody brilliant, everything about him and his character just oozed brilliance.

The young cast were brilliant, forming strong bonds with each other and showing great chemistry. There was a couple of standout stars that really caught my eye, obviously Finn Wolfhard as Richie Tozier, he was really funny and seemed to be the glue of the group with all the funny jokes (one unfunny), Sophia Lillis who plays the young and troubled Beverley Marsh, Jaeden Lieberher as Ben Denbrough the leader of the group, the big brother of littles lost Georgie. Last but not least my favourite of them all, Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie Kaspbrak the kid that has a fear of germs. He is by far the funniest young star of the group and the most adorable, I think he could be a big star, every time he was on screen i was ither like aaawwww or laughing.

The pacing was on point the hole way through, the tone was brilliant, the dialogue was sensational, cast phenomenal, and scare-factor is second to none on all basis. The script was brilliant. I absolutely loved everything, Andy Muschietti did an an amazing job and i hope he directs number 2. I was constantly on edge and want to try and face "IT" again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!