'Avengers: Infinity War' Spoiler-Free Review: WOW!


• Avengers: Infinity War, 2018 • Review • 9.5/10 •

Where, and how the F do I start with 'Avengers: Infinity War?' I would start with the terrifying Titan Thanos, but everyone has kinda beat me to that already and there isn't really much to say anyway apart from WOW. Josh Brolin nailed the voiceover and the Russo Brothers nailed the whole perception of him to a T. He was intimidating and I hated everything he stood for, yet, I kinda felt for him, I understood (to an extent) what he wants to do and how much he has sacrificed to get there, so I really appreciated that, kudos to the Russo's. Oops look at that, I started off with Thanos!

I was worried, just like many of you, thinking, how are they going to Handle the overload of superheroes? There was no need to worry, that was handled extremely well, splitting the heroes into about 5 different groups so they could weave the storylines together and split them apart as and when they needed. It all worked so well, everyone in the individual groups bounced off of each other, bringing us some of the best on screen chemistry we have ever seen (in the MCU).

All the acting was great, obviously, but my favourites were Doctor Strange, Thor and Thanos! I laughed, I cried, I rejoiced and I cried some more. For a film over 2 hours long, I could of easily sat and watched another 3 hours of it, the balance between everything was first-rate! There was only a couple of minor issues, like some of the CG at times and your typical Cliché, but other than that it was bloody epic!

It was a great ride and I can't believe it's been 10 years in the making. I can't wait for what's next! Sidenote, who loved the grootbreaker? That was so cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!