Good VS Bad: 'A Quiet Place' VS 'The Outsider!'


Good VS Bad

I have been constantly hearing about two films these past couple of days, one has been highly praised all-round and one has been completely torn apart, both of which I have not seen. This gave me the idea to do, Good VS Bad. So, every month I will choose two films that I haven't seen, one good and one bad and I will give you the low-down!

Good:

'A Quiet Place' is being held in very high regards after its premiere Friday night. I have read about 4 or 5 different reviews since and they have really sold it to me, I'm intrigued, some were saying; "it will make you scream" and its "The years first truly scary crowd-pleaser" and apparently leaving audiences shrieking at how scary it is. Rated at 100% on rotten tomatoes (at the moment), the husband and wife led film is sure to be a pleaser!

Bad:

Well is it any surprise that this flick is a Netflix Flick, No, but it is a bit of a surprise that Leto is starring in it, yes. 'The Outsider' has and is still being bashed by all critics, I have not seen one good review about this film, which once again leaves me asking the question, who is running Netflix's movie department?? "An unconvincing crime tale," "100% hurrendous," and my favourite; "Dull, flavourless, and fundamentally incurious!" That pretty much somes this one up, so stay away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!