'Game Over, Man!' Review: Having A Sh** Day? Need To Laugh? πŸ‘‡


⭐ Game Over, Man! ⭐Spoiler-Free Review ⭐ 7.6/10 ⭐

Last night I watched one of the most outrageously funny films I have seen in quite some time. From the creators of Workaholics comes this dangerous new comedy, 'Game Over, Man!'

Yes, I have seen the ratings and I know what most people think, but, most comedies nowadays get so much stick because there taken way to seriously. Within the first ten minutes that's what I found myself doing and I wasn't really enjoying the film because of it, but then, I just let go and started to take it for what it was, a film that's here to provide us with laughs, wether that be at it or with it, once I realised that I started to have a whole lot of fun.

From start to finish the film is crammed with jokes and the more it goes on the more ridiculous and far-fetched it gets, each scene is layered with madness and stupidity, so, if you are one of those people who takes films to seriously, stay away, on the other hand, if your all up for a laugh or your a stoner, this is totally a flick for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!