WE FINALLY HEAR FROM X DEADPOOL DIRECTOR TIM MILLER ON LEAVING AND WHY!!!!


Well finally we get to here from Deadpool director Tim Miller has he set's the record straight after he unexpectedly left the film’s sequel.
Miller dropped out of the sequel in October over reported “creative differences” with Ryan Reynolds. He has since been replaced in the director’s chair by John Wick director David Leitch, who I personally love and expect some awesome fighting scenes.
Dismissing rumours that he wanted to make Deadpool 2 a more lavish affair than the original, Miller told a CG Garage panel: “I just want to say one thing to the geek audience out there, because it’s important to me what the geeks and nerds of the world think because they are my brothers and sisters. I didn’t want to make some stylised movie that was three times the budget.
“If you read the internet — who cares, really? But for those of you who do, I wanted to make the same kind of movie that we made before because I think that’s the right movie to make for the character. So don’t believe what you read on the internet.”

He also sent his best wishes David Leitch and the rest of the Deadpool 2 team which must of been hard, saying: “I hope it’s a great movie. Because I love the character and I think it’s great, and I love all the actors and I want to see them successful again. I haven’t met David, but he’s a great guy from everything I’ve heard. I want nothing but the best for the character.”
Made for an estimated $60 million (£45 million) – which is small for a superhero movie – this year’s Deadpool went on to gross a massive $780 million (£595 million) worldwide. The sequel is due to start shooting in early 2017.
Producer Simon Kinberg recently said of the sequel: “I think Deadpool 2 will comment on anything that’s happening in movies today especially in superhero movies. The sort of glut or saturation of these movies and the proliferation of sequels is definitely something we’ll play around with.”
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who wrote the original film, are also scripting the sequel. The pair recently revealed they had to swap a character with Guardians Of The Galaxy in order to secure one of their film’s baddies. I'm so excited what with new director, New characters including Domino, I wish Tim all the best with his future endeavours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!