BEN AFFLECK'S LESS THAN AVERAGE THE ACCOUNTANT REVIEW!!


So I'm checking out Ben Affleck's new film the accountant starring some extraordinary individual actors such as J.K Simmons, Anna Kendrick and one of my favourites Jon Bernthal who only plays a small role but for me is a breathe of fresh air surrounded bye sh**.

The story follows Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) who is a mathematics savant with more affinity for numbers than people due to a little problem he has. Using a small-town CPA office as a cover, he makes his living as a freelance accountant for dangerous criminal organizations. With a Treasury agent (J.K. Simmons) hot on his heels, Christian takes on a state-of-the-art robotics company as a legitimate client. As Wolff gets closer to the truth about a discrepancy that involves millions of dollars, assassin Jon Bernthal is not far behind racking up the body.

Firstly the story which is suppose to be a thriller is full of inconsistencies, it fails completely to unite their plot strands into anything resembling any actual thrills. So go figure.

Ben Affleck plays an autistic character with a supernatural talent for preparing accurate tax returns, but also shooting guns — especially the gigantic sniper rifle he keeps in his modest rural home. All ready sounds idiotic right well let's go on...


NOTHING REALLY MAKES SENSE: For example Character motivations are glossed over, explanatory scenes are jammed in inconsistently, and the finale relies on a tonally bizarre combination of anticlimax, coincidence and violence that seems to betray the arc of the whole God damn movie, I mean it just makes me mad, don't make a film if your going to put in half baked performances JEEZ.

I know you have probably had enough already, because I have but one last thing Mr Affleck in the nicest way possible please stick to batman because you can't do anything else, I hope I have helped you as well as preventing you from going through the torture that I have had to endure. For those who are brave or darn right stupid you have been warned. Imdb I don't know where you get your ratings from its not a 7.6 I give it a 5.4 #CAF #MsaNewsandViews 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!