'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 Trailer: This Looks Even Darker Than The First!


Hulu has just dropped the first trailer for the highly anticipated return of The Handmaid's Tale, topping off a week that saw the show win multiple awards at the Golden Globes and Critics Choice Awards.

The new clip for the dystopian drama, based on the classic Margaret Atwood novel, features the ominous vocals of a Buffalo Springfield cover as it gives a glimpse of life outside the confines of Gilead.

Along with the haunting teaser Hulu announced that season two will premiere on April 25 and that actress Marisa Tomei, 53, would join the show.

All of the stars from the first series will be reprising there roles!

Sidenote: Earlier on today you may of noticed I wrote my review for the first season of 'The Handmaids Tale,' what you don't know is what inspired me to finally write it, it was simply just by chance that I was telling my mother about the first season, so then I wanted to show her the trailer, I go on YouTube, you know with that writers hype and then click on the first video I saw without reading the title, by the end of the trailer I was like wtf I haven't seen that, then I look down and notice that it was the trailer for the second series that they had literally released earlier on today! WTF right? I literally watched that series months ago, so what are the chances out of all days I tell my mum about the 1st season today, when the second trailer had just been released a few hours before! I know fascinating right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!