'Jigsaw' Review: Just Leave It Dead!


Whenever I watch a film that includes the type of slicey, dicey type gore, flesh being torn and all that shit, it makes me gag, I literally grab the nearest pillow and hide behind it making this god awful sound, whimpering like a lil baby! Like saw 2 for example that needle pit, Jesus! Ooohhh just thinking of it now is making my stomach turn, Saw 1, 2 and 3 were messed up and they were half decent!

This one, what is it 7 or 8 -- I stopped bothering after 3 -- is just crap, nothing we haven't seen before, the same flashback crap that just bores you, but instead this time the whole film turns out to be one big flashback, mediocre traps, terrible dialogue that is pretty much just everyone screaming at each other! The worse thing of all is the whole slicey dicey Saw thing was missing, it felt weak, I was able to watch the entire film without flinching, if I looked away it was only because of how crap it was! Acting from everyone was forgettable, All in all I just reminded myself why I stopped watching these flicks, there dead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!