My Top 5 Best Worst Movies: #5 'Anaconda!'


As I left you guys for so long I thought I would come back and do something interesting, to appease the crowd an all. Therefore I have put together my top 5, best worst movies ever. You know, the flicks that are just so terrible they're fantastic.

So coming in in 5th place is the atrociously funny, 'Anaconda.' Two musical artists, an animatronic snake and six Golden Raspberry nominations. Need I say more? Centered around a documentary crew taken hostage by a snake hunter, Anaconda was such an over-the-top entry into the creature feature adventure horror genre that as it went on and the film reached new heights, it became worse and yet more fun, with the ridiculous performances from Jon Voight (National Treasure, Ray Donovan), Ice Cube (21 Jump Street, Friday) and Jennifer Lopez (Monster-in-Law, The Back-Up Plan) making it a terribly entertaining outing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!