D.C News: Joaquin As The Joker, Bay To Direct Lobo! Make Of It What You Will!


I have two bits of news for you on this dark and gloomy night that revolve around the somewhat dark and gloomy universe that is D.C.

The first one that's bouncing around the internet is, Michael Bay to direct a 'Lobo' movie for D.C aslong as the budget is right. I do not like the sound of this at all, I cannot stand Michael Bay and what he does to films, he's like a glorified teen that's been let loose on set, the way he cuts scenes, edits, the lack of substance, lack of logic, the cinematography and sound editing, I think that's about it. I love Lobo and I don't want him to be ruined by the likes of Michael Bay.

Now, here's the second piece of movie news that's also bouncing around the internet like wildfire. Joaquin Phoenix is rumoured to be in talks with D.C over the role of 'The Joker' in a stand-alone movie directed by 'The Hangover' director, Todd Phillips. I love Phoenix, he's great, unique and just an all-round top actor, but I just can't see him as the Joker, and thats the least of my worries, have you seen who is co-writing with Phillips, Scott bloody Silver, the writer of 'The Fighter,' starring Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale, not a great film but Bale was brilliant. Let's be truthful this flick hasn't got the greatest backing and there is no better flick to ruin your career than a superhero flick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!