LEO DICAPRIO



#LeonardoDiCaprio  - Now where to start on this absolute mother fricking Legend, I don't care what anyone says this man takes my number 1 actor spot for sure, I have seen every film that he has released and I love every one my favourites in the picture below, from Basketball Diaries which taught me a lot of things when I was a kid in a brutal realistic way, Catch me if you can was probably one of the first films as a teenager I completely Sat threw with none other than the legend Tom hanks.

Then there's the likes of The Beach were I was completely stunned and still to this day wish I could find that Heaven of a place.Blood Diamond where his accent was spot on and just an amazing and beautiful touching true story, Gangs of New York with another top actor Daniel no sorry SIR Daniel day Lewis where together they created a work of art, The Revenant where he shows us what great lengths any father would do for there child in a captivating film with astonishing scenery and acting to.

 And were still going with The Wolf of wall street where he made the hole audience feel as if they where running LIKE LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS with another absolute brilliant cast and terrific film, this man deserves way more credit than he gets and definitely should have more awards than he does, with so many more films that are top class let alone him being a messenger of peace with another beautiful heartfelt devastating true piece in Before The Flood, Whats your thoughts on the man #CAF #MsaNewsandViews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!