Dylan o brien

#DylanOBrien Where to start with this young talent, firstly I cant believe he is 25 wow does not look it at all, I have to say I love The maze runner franchise including the books they make me feel like a kid in my own crazy world,and he is definitely the star man with some top notch performances, for an actor so young he is A very diverse actor with many talents for example iv just started watching the teen wolf serieswhere he plays more of a comedic role, I didn't think it would be all that and also rather cheesy but I was wrong apart from 1 or 2 dodgy actors, but the stand out man Dylan o brine with some absolute exhilarating performances he has everything and can do anything so check him out if you don't know #CAF #MsaNewsandViews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!