DAREDEVILS CHARLIE COX



#CHARLIECOX #DAREDEVIL - I have been racking my brains out every time I watch Daredevil thinking where do I remember this guy from and then it hit me like a brick threw the window He did that really cheesy film Stardust πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I could not help but laugh going from something so cheesy and soft like that to then daredevil one of the most brutal tv shows to date, don't get me wrong stardust wasn't a bad film just not my cup of tea.

Daredevil on the other hand sure is and he is so perfect for the role, compared to what we had before in one of marvels most shocking films with Ben Affleck destroying daredevil completely, but now Charlie cox thank the lord has redeemed and revived one of my childhood comic favourite vigilantes with some "Deaf defying" ( u like that πŸ™Œ) Performances, personally i think he's a great british actor, especially the way he portrays all his emotions whilst pretending to being a blind guy who is a lawyer bye day and a vigilante bye night all not easy things to do I rate him highly so must see both daredevil series 1 & 2.

its so hard to say which one was the better but I'll have to go with 2 because Jon bernthal tips it over for me πŸ™Œ it's not for the weak stomached but once you get past that there just fantastic not only because of Charlie cox and the casts and the storylines but how they have kept them so close to the comics which I love, so keep them coming and we will keep watching #CAF #MsaNewsandViews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!