Spielberg Takes Virtual Reality To Another Level In 'Ready Player One!'


⭐ Ready Player One ⭐ Review ⭐ 9.1/10 ⭐

For a flick that lasts longer than 2 hours, RPO didn't drag once, filled with pop culture galore, stunning CGI, breathtaking action sequences, clever twists, and more nostalgic references then your heart can desire, this film truly reminds us why we go to the cinemas!

Spielberg's newest addition is a visual masterpiece, bursting at the seems with some of the most breathtaking CGI I have ever layed my eyes on, I mean, I'm still struggling to pick my favourite scene, there were just so many, but I think I have finally narrowed it down to two; when Gundam and Chucky got introduced.

Alan Silvestri's score, along with the many '80s jams, is wholly evocative of the decade -- which is only to be expected, considering that his previous scores include the Back to the Future trilogy, which is heavily referenced in this film.

Spielberg put everything together so well that it made the actors jobs so easy to impress. The only one complaint I had was the cheesy and weak love story, other than that, you need to see this in the cinema!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Thomas Anderson Week: 'There Will Be Blood' Review!

'Tomb Raider' Review: First Successful Game Adaptation! Kudos!

'Love, Simon' Review: What A Nice Surprise!